Nirvana Nevermind 30th Anniversary Tribute
In the 30th year anniversary of Nirvana’s seminal album Nevermind, Sydney’s finest alternative rock acts are coming together to play some covers and originals in its honour.
Tickets are priced at $10 (plus booking fee) with all proceeds going to Twenty10, a Sydney based service providing a broad range of specialised services for young people 12-25 including housing, mental health, counselling and social support.
Second Idol are known in the Sydney music scene for their intense, ear-shattering live performances and their fusion of alternative rock and post-punk influences.
Ruthless and unapologetic, the band’s subject matter transverses across subjects of empowerment, diversity, political cynicism and queerness. In February 2021, They released their debut single "White Noise" to local and critical acclaim, and the accompanying EP “Defence Mechanisms” on May 21st.
A 4-piece formed in Sydney's inner-west on the fringe of the early 2020 isolation, dip got real dark real quick. A canvas of doomy riffs & erratic heartbeats, noise rock melancholy, sharp synths, visceral poetry and modern mantras.
Dip bring their debut ep ‘Synchronised Swimming In a Glass Half Empty’ to life in a live show that is theatrical, cathartic and abrasive.
- Shows will be standing and limited to 80 due to social distancing measures
- Masks will be mandatory for all patrons and staff
- All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- All patrons must be fully vaccinated and be able to display proof of vaccination upon entry
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and through venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings