YEEVS - Early Show
Combining lo fi punk, new-wave power pop and emotional storytelling, Bradley Cork, Sean Lees and Tom Bamford came together from different genre backgrounds and bonded over a mutual love of music and creating to fuse these elements into their own music; interlocking energetically and sonically to create something whole and real.
Their debut self-titled record, ‘YEEVS’, their most accomplished and inspired recording yet. With the aim of capturing the spirit of their live show, the band set out to record the album on an isolated farm in Wiseman’s Ferry in regional NSW. With producer Dan Holdsworth, the band were challenged to try new and complex arrangements, strengthening and further energising their material. The result has a startling clarity within gritty indie rock, as can be seen in the singles ‘Moving Magnets’ and ‘Can’t Be Seen’.
The band have been hard at work during the COVID-19 pandemic, using this time to focus on the next phase of their music, adopting new approaches to writing, creating and performing.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Shows will be seated and limited to 35 per sitting, patrons will be seated to allow for social distancing. There will be select seating in accordance with the venue’s Covid Safe Plan with a 1.5m distance between groups. Guests must be seated at all times of the show unless moving from one section of the venue to another - i.e the bar, toilet, smoking area etc. There is to be no standing and mingling among guests especially between different groups and alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Artist to perform two separate sittings, 6:30pm & 9:30pm
- Upstairs kitchen will be open and running a $15.00 burger + schooner of beer or cider deal for those who have purchased a ticket to the show. Present your ticket to the bar staff when ordering to redeem.
- Tickets will need to be pre-purchased due to Covid -19 capacity restrictions and select seating arrangements enforced by the venue in order to comply with Covid safety measures and to ensure guests are protected and are as safe as possible at all times. All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- Tickets will need to be purchased as a minimum of 2 pax to assist with venue seating plans and if you wish to be seated in a group with friends who have purchased tickets separately you will need to email the names of your group to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Groups cannot exceed 10 people.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and at tables
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings