Bones and Jones - Early Show
Announcing their third album in July 2020, the band promised a series of single every month until the release of 'Ginger Gold (Farm Singles)’.
Recorded over a period of three months during the first COVID lockdown, the tracks were laid down in the band’s “usual rehearsal space” on an old apple orchid farm. The recording and rehearsal studio was converted from the farm’s decommissioned fruit cooling room.
Over several years, the dynamic six-piece have emerged as one of Melbourne’s most exciting and energetic performers. The silky blend of swaying drums, roaring lap steel and driven organ paint the picture of the immense live sound they are so well known for.
Since their inception, Bones and Jones have toured extensively, sharing stages with the likes of Twin Peaks, The Nude Party and The Murlocs, as well as gracing festival stages at New Year’s Evie and Grampians Music Festival.
'Ginger Gold (Farm Singles)' will be available in all its glory, digitally and on limited edition vinyl, in full from February 24 2021.
“Thousands of bands try and replicate the loose charm of 60s and 70s classic rock and blues, but so few make it sound this exciting and this much fun.” - Dan Condon - ABC Double J
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Shows will be seated and limited to 35 per sitting, patrons will be seated to allow for social distancing. There will be select seating in accordance with the venue’s Covid Safe Plan with a 1.5m distance between groups. Guests must be seated at all times of the show unless moving from one section of the venue to another - i.e the bar, toilet, smoking area etc. There is to be no standing and mingling among guests especially between different groups and alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Artist to perform two separate sittings, 6:30pm & 9:30pm
- Upstairs kitchen will be open and running a $15.00 burger + schooner of beer or cider deal for those who have purchased a ticket to the show. Present your ticket to the bar staff when ordering to redeem.
- Tickets will need to be pre-purchased due to Covid -19 capacity restrictions and select seating arrangements enforced by the venue in order to comply with Covid safety measures and to ensure guests are protected and are as safe as possible at all times. All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- Tickets will need to be purchased as a minimum of 2 pax to assist with venue seating plans and if you wish to be seated in a group with friends who have purchased tickets separately you will need to email the names of your group to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Groups cannot exceed 10 people.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and at tables
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings