The Wollongong-bred, Melbourne based duo are as gentle in spirit as they are ferocious on stage, they have a flair for creating relatable, empowering and danceable anthems coupled with head-turning moments of intrigue and flawlessly tight guitars. It’s this reputation that had them selling out rooms on their ‘Robert Smith’ tour and booked on festivals including Splendour in the Grass, Falls Festival and Lost Paradise.
God I’m Such a Mess is an album that seethes with go-for-broke honesty which provides it power and gravity. At its heart, it showcases the band’s use of theatrics, drama, and genre-bending to tell a more truthful story which was added as a ‘spotlight album’ on triple j, and named album of the week at ToneDeaf and The Music.
Tickets for the ‘God I’m Such a Mess’ tour are on sale now.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.