Vetta Borne is bringing her brand-new pop/soul show to Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne this August. As one of the most exciting up & coming LGBTIQ+ artists in Australia, the singer/songwriter/producer has carved out a soulful niche for herself via her two incredible independent EP’s “Violeta” & “Emelia” released over the last 12 months. With triple j supported songs “Girls”, “Kissing Strangers” and “Beyonce”, the shows be food for your soul and ears with Vetta’s incredible voice and familiar songs.
Backed by a female driven band and boasting percussion & bass by Vetta herself the shows will also feature a few hand-picked R&B cover songs that have influenced the development of Vetta Borne and her unique sound as well as hit feature songs she has written and recorded with other artists such as Young Franco, Carmada, Ukiyo & George Alice.
Tickets on sale now.
- Masks will be mandatory for all patrons and staff
- Upstairs kitchen will be open and running a $15.00 burger + schooner of beer or cider deal for those who have purchased a ticket to the show
- All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- All patrons must be fully vaccinated and be able to display proof of vaccination upon entry
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and through venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings