DROVES - Early Show
DROVES return in 2021 with their new single ‘View’, previewing the first chapter of their sophomore campaign. Embracing audiences with their own brand of New Wave, Dance and Post Punk, DROVES lean on influences both old and new to create a fresh take on something that feels instantly nostalgic. To celebrate, DROVES will be officially launching ‘View’ at The Chippo Hotel on the 5th of March with very special guests Last Thursday. Doors: 6:30pm Early Show / 9:30pm Late Show
LGBTQIA Safe Space
This event takes place on the land of the Gadigal people of the Eora nation. We pay our respects to elders past and present.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Shows will be seated and limited to 30 per sitting, patrons will be seated to allow for social distancing. There will be select seating in accordance with the venue’s Covid Safe Plan with a 1.5m distance between groups. Guests must be seated at all times of the show unless moving from one section of the venue to another - i.e the bar, toilet, smoking area etc. There is to be no standing and mingling among guests especially between different groups and alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Artist to perform two separate sittings, 6:30pm & 9:30pm
- Upstairs kitchen will be open and running a $15.00 burger + schooner of beer or cider deal for those who have purchased a ticket to the show. Present your ticket to the bar staff when ordering to redeem.
- Tickets will need to be pre-purchased due to Covid -19 capacity restrictions and select seating arrangements enforced by the venue in order to comply with Covid safety measures and to ensure guests are protected and are as safe as possible at all times. All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- Tickets will need to be purchased as a minimum of 2 pax to assist with venue seating plans and if you wish to be seated in a group with friends who have purchased tickets separately you will need to email the names of your group to email@example.com
NOTE: Groups cannot exceed 10 people.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and at tables
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings