Little Quirks - Late Show
Central Coast trio Little Quirks are hitting the road through March and April to celebrate the release of their latest single ‘Someone To Hold’. And also to celebrate the release of themselves from the no-gig shackles of 2020. The band of two sisters and a cousin are growing a reputation as one of Australia’s most exciting new bands with their raise-the-hair-on-the-back-of-the-neck three-part harmonies over exuberant folk/pop songs. Despite drummer Mia being still only 17, the band is already captivating audiences around the world and clocking millions of streams. ‘Someone To Hold’ has been described as “world-class indie folk beauty” by Double J’s Dan and is a stunning addition to their remarkable catalogue of ear-worms.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Shows will be seated (1.5m apart) and limited to 46 per sitting to allow for social distancing.
- All seats & tables will be wiped down & sanitised between show sessions/sittings.
- Guests must be seated at all times of the show unless moving from one section of the venue to another - i.e toilet, smoking area etc. There is to be no standing and mingling among guests especially between different groups and alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers.
- Drinks can only be ordered through ME&U table service, no need to head to the bar! All tables will have their own ME&U beacon where guests can scan a QR code to view the drinks menu, order & pay as drinks are brought to them.
- Artist to perform two separate sittings, 6:30pm & 9:30pm
- Due to venue seating layout, tickets are only able to be purchased in groups of 2 or 4 (subject to availability for both)
- Patrons are to promptly leave once the shows have finished to ensure staff are able to sanitise and wipe down all surfaces before the next show.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and at tables
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings