Cooks & Bakers are celebrating the release of their debut EP ‘Out Of Touch’ released on the 30th of April 2021. To make the celebrations real, the Cooks boys are coming to Waywards (Bank Hotel) to share their Novocastrian approach to modern rock with support from friends Highline + Sampson. Jumping on the back of their momentum in the indie rock music scene the Cooks boys are touring the mid-NSW coast sharing the sounds of their new EP. Cooks & Bakers have been selling out shows in their hometown for quite a while, and after a few JJJ spins are striving to keep making waves NSW.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.