Marvell 'Comfort is King' Tour
Fronted by the Marvell brothers, Tom and Max, the band are set to bring infectious sets of tenacious hooks, grounded in the emotion and storytelling of their classic rock 'n' roll roots. With driving guitar work and edgy vocals, MARVELL have received praise nationally, with plays on Double J, Triple M and nationally across community radio. The band have also been seen slinging guitars and wowing crowds at some of Australia’s most popular rock-fuelled stages including Woodford Folk Festival, Dogs Day Festival, Metal As Anything and Scene & Heard.
MARVELL have been working heavily behind the scenes with a stack of new singles to share with fans new and old, and are prepped to release their third EP ‘Comfort Is King’.
Ready to kick off their domestic tour, the band have an energy and sound that makes you remember why live music has such a strong hold in our culture. With distinct influences of Joe Cocker, early Chisel, a pinch of Kings of Leon & INXS, MARVELLl are carving a path through the Australian rock scene with an original sound that’s refreshingly melodic and memorable, at a time when we are all yearning for the live music scene to rise from the ashes.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.