Post first wave pandemic Great Job! hit Sydney's local music scene guns blazing, selling out headline shows at Freda's, Moshpit, and Kelly's on King, making a mark with their unique blend of humour and emo pop punk. Often likened to artists such as Joyce Manor, Jeff Rosenstock, and early Blink 182, Great Job! bring an energy to the stage like no other. A tongue-in-cheek attitude and an unmatched enthusiasm are what make Great Job! an act that will leave you wanting more.
- Shows will be standing and limited to 80 due to social distancing measures
- Masks will be mandatory for all patrons and staff
- All customers entering the premise must sign-in by providing accurate contact details via the venue's QR code sign in registry at the entrance of the venue which is designed specifically for contact tracing if necessary.
- All patrons must be fully vaccinated and be able to display proof of vaccination upon entry
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and through venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean between sittings