PINCH POINTS + Sunfruits with Display Homes
Melbourne’s PINCH POINTS and Sunfruits are coming up to NSW this August and are thrilled to be joined by Sydney favourites Display Homes.
The last time PINCH POINTS performed in Sydney was in August 2019, playing with Tropical F*ck Storm at The Metro - their compressed riffs chiming out of the big PA to a full room of punters. Both Pinchies and Sunfruits have established themselves as respected and highly-engaged acts in the Melbourne music community. They have released records respectively through Melbourne’s Roolette Records and Wollongong label Third Eye Stimuli, and both have released records internationally through French label Six Tonnes de Chair.
Sydney punk icons Display Homes are a powerful trio and well-respected in the local scene. Their 4-track EP ‘E.T.A’ shows them unleash a frenetic energy that is raw and molded into a spiky pop-punk gem that predominantly Sydney bands seem to be able to master.
This event will take place on the stolen land of the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. The bands pay their respects to elders past, present, and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.